Sunday I stopped by the garden to water before church. Sara was going to do it yesterday while she was there for the community work day but they were working on the irrigation system and had the water turned off. It had been a few days so the plants were looking a little parched but nothing had died.
Monday I took the girls to water in the morning and while I was there I planted a watermelon plant that we were going to take back but never did. It needed to go in the ground soon or it would die. How fun will that be to have a huge watermelon.
Wednesday and Thursday we had a lot of rain. The area near the garden has standing water. We will not need to water for a few days but I need to go by and see how the plants survived the downpour.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment